Once your assistant is ready and published your assistant, you can integrate it into the Webpage. This article describes how to integrate your digital assistant into a marketplace on Woocommerce. The main steps are similar to any other assistant integration:
- Create an integration page for the assistant on Woocommerce
- Add the integration code to the integration page on Woocommerce
- Create one or several entry points, i.e. links to the integration page
To successfully integrate your digital assistant the following conditions have to be met:
Follow the instructions of the Wordpress guide to creating a new page.
2. Paste the Integration Code
You’ll land on the Editor, where you can add text, media, embeds, contact forms, or any other content for your page.
- Go to the ‘Navigation Integration’ tab at the top of you Zoovu assistant editor, and click the "Copy to clipboard" button
- Code will emerge
- Copy the code and paste it into the page content field (with HTML editor on). Publish the page.
Now, as soon as someone has entered the integration page URL, they will see your assistant. However, your customers need to somehow get there. This is why your market-place should contain some links - "entry points" to the assistant - this may be a direct link, a banner, or any phrase or object in your marketplace linked to the integration page.
You can create one or several entry points that will direct your customers to the first question of the assistant or to a specific preset point in the assistant (e.g. as if the customers have already chosen a specific type of product or manufacturer).
You can find more details and some of the good entry point examples in the dedicated article.
Should you face any problems integrating with Woocommerce, please kindly contact our support – we are always happy to help.